Read the report: http://www.qarn.org.uk/homepage/the-report-of-the-inquiry-into-the-use-of-immigration-detention-in-the-united-kingdom/
Discuss it with your MP – write supporting the ideas of:
- a maximum detention period of 28 days,
- a restriction on the number of days that someone can be detained before a judicial authority must decide that the detention should continue.
Ideas from RtR
- Read the report, and tell everyone about it
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and on our blog as we will be updating you later this week on actions you can take with your local MPs and prospective parliamentary candidates
- Celebrate such a strong report, and such welcome recommendations!