Effectively Responding to the Issues Faced by Asylum Seekers & Refugees
Policy Briefing | 29th April 2015 | Central London
This event will help you to better understand how you can respond effectively to the needs of asylum seekers and support them with up to date advice and a sensitive approach. You will have the opportunity to network with your peers to discuss and debate how organisations can collaborate to create more effective services.
You will hear from experts in the field on best practice and the latest policies, strategies and initiatives from government, NGOs and stakeholder organisations, helping you to support some of the most vulnerable people in society.
Key topics will include:
- Recognising Trauma and PTSD in Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- Children Separated from their Families – Sensitive Placement
- Understanding the Situation of Refugees from Syria, Iraq & the Middle East
- Understanding the Situation of Refugees from Africa
- Ensuring a Fair Hearing- Legal Assistance for those Seeking Refuge in the UK
Our events have a key goal of bringing people together to discuss and engage on the way forward, believing that collaboration between individuals and organisations promotes successful policy.
We are currently approaching speakers to take part. If you are interested in speaking at this event, or would like to explore our sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 647 7000 for further details.
Click here to attend Effectively Responding to the Issues Faced by Asylum Seekers & Refugees