We have two monitoring sheets, one for legal representatives and one for NGOs, to monitor and record details of people they are unable to help due to the changes to legal aid. They can be used for your own purposes and/or also ILPA will be delighted to receive any that you do complete or even part complete.
The forms can be found here.
31 January 2014
- Immigration Bill moves to the Lords
- Good news: challenge to residence test gets the go ahead
- New EU Regulation ‘Dublin III’ now applicable
- Bulgaria in crisis
- New Bill to tackle Trafficking and Slavery
- Plans afoot to charge migrants for healthcare
- New countries subject to TB screening
- Pending consultations